Here are some tips from medical experts on the easy things, a woman can do starting today, to stay healthy and strong.
• Cut the crap: Just say no to snuff. Excessive alcohol consumption has been associated with increased risk of breast cancer. And discard the fad diet, because many important nutrients longer.
• Eat more fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains, legumes and nuts and seeds can help in weight control (to improve general health). These foods also help you need to make fiber (21 grams per day, if you are over 50, and 25 grams if you are under 50). Women are prone to irritable bowel syndrome, because they tend to have less fiber than eating less food than men.
• Vitamin Reminder: menstruating women should eat foods rich in iron or taking iron supplements to prevent iron deficiency anemia. Vitamin C increases iron absorption. Other vital nutrients are calcium to prevent osteoporosis, and vitamin D to help calcium absorption.
• Accumulate 150 minutes of aerobic exercise throughout the week. Seem daunting? If you are divided into 15 sessions of 10 minutes each, five sessions of 30 minutes.
• clock every day and remember to go for the "moderate" - which is where you can hold a conversation while some air and have a light sweat.
• A simple way to adapt: Use the stairs instead of the elevator at work.
• Find the farthest place to place, mainly as a park and walking to your destination.
• Start and end your day with a walk around your block. Exercise while watching TV. Giving children a thrill (and a laugh) and the Wii Fit with them.
• Do not forget strength training to fight osteoporosis. 10 to 15 minutes twice a week is enough. Weight exercises like squats, lunges, pushups, crunches and weight.
Take the test
Consult your doctor for an annual checkup and make sure you have the following tests: blood pressure, cholesterol, bone density, pre-diabetes and thyroid gland. Breast exams, mammograms, Pap tests and pelvic exams should all be conducted periodically depending on your age and family history. Talk to your doctor if these tests should be performed.
Some doctors recommend that women perform monthly self-exams of their breasts. You should know what is normal for you, and if breasts are different than they normally look and feel, talk with your doctor.
Nourish your Seoul
Do not give them new clues to the most overloaded when the struggle to balance work and family. One of the most important tips is to relax and find time for yourself.
• Slow down: Ask for help when work and family life is stressing out.
• Rest: Sleep at least seven to eight hours every night (exercise and good nutrition can help.)
• Find a hobby: Consider reading, gardening and animal care. Unable to withstand multiple tasks, even when they are supposed to relax? Gardening and care of an animal can also help in the exercise, and herbs and vegetables can improve your diet.
Women should do things that are feeding the soul, which is not intended to please others. Women should take care of things, do things that promote emotional growth. Find a good hobby. This will increase your sense of self that leads to better health all around.