tattoos

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello!
First of all, I would love to say "Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri / Eid Al Fitr" to all of my readers who celebrates it. I've been out of the blogging world for a while to celebrate it with all my families and now I came back with a flu -__-

I have been having this flu with annoying unstoppable runny nose, sneezing all the time, light headed, and red faced for a couple of days now and it seems that the flu virus refuse to leave my body! I still got the flu and it came to a point where it annoys me so much. I didn't go to the doctor because I thought it would go away in a couple of days, but now that it still here, I might as well go visit a doctor tomorrow.

For now, all I'm craving is some comfort food and hot drinks:


And I'm running out of tissues!!!

Ohh I need lots and lots of Vitamin C:

Wish me well!

All photos are via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger